Sony DLP.

M # KDSR60ZBR1. Dead, led flashes four times. No start. Only 13 months old. Ideas? Dani.

Reply to
Dani

yeah, check the lamp..

On my RCA 61", it lasted only about 15 months. the new lamp I have now has out done that twice now.. I think I got screwed. :) it cost me over 400 bucks by the time I got the replacement unit to my house.

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

On Nov 29, 4:30 pm, Jamie wrote: > Dani wrote: > > M # KDSR60ZBR1. Dead, led flashes four times. No start. Only 13 months > > old. Ideas? Dani. >

Our Samsung lamp ran 46 months, 8354 hours and cost $115 to the door. Yea eBay.

GG

Reply to
stratus46

Lamp.