Sony DCR-HC19E

Hi guys, My Sony DCR-HC19e camcorder has just stopped recording pictures. The screen is black when it's on camera mode but the controls and touchscreen still work. It still records sound but no image. Playback still works perfectly so i'm thinking its something to do with the lense (i can see the lense zooming). I'm pretty sure it isnt under warranty anymore, but i dont mind a bit of DIY! Thanks! K

Reply to
241188