Wanted: Sony Digital8 Camcorder Power Board

I need a power board for my old camcorder, a Sony DCR-TRV110. The board # is 1-672-457. The camera stopped working after I connected an aftermarket AC adapter, which was intended for this camera but was obviously defective(a subject for another post someday I have more time). I'm hoping the power board is all that's damaged. If anyone has this board or a non-working camera of the same model please let me know.

Reply to
Chris F.