soft vinyl covers for blade ("Lucar") connectors

Hi, I am trying to locate the soft vinyl covers for the blade-style, female ("Lucar") connectors. I have only located them at a British firm, although the shipping would be prohibitive. Here's a link to them, about halfway down the page:

Does anyone know if these might be available elsewhere?

Thanks, Louis

Reply to
ll

Another UK one but far better than Maplin for such things:-

They have pretty all the wiring bits you'll need for a UK car.

I'd not think postage much for such light things - but I'm sure they'll help you in whatever way they can. I've used them a lot and have nothing but praise for them. (Only a customer - no connection) Ask for their free catalogue too. ;-)

--
*Real women don\'t have hot flashes, they have power surges.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Best off mentioning that you are in or near Oklahoma City ;-)

--
Adrian C
Reply to

If you can`t find any, you could make some using clear heatshrink and some kind of former.

Ron

Reply to
Ron(UK)

Where are you located?