size of Stargate marquee?

In my efforts to restore my Stargate, I've noted one on eBay. It states the size as 24 1/2" x 7 1/2". Since I don't have it here to measure, I want to make sure this is right before I plunk down cash for something that won't fit. Is this right, or did someone cut down an original?

Reply to
Peale

Peale wrote in news:Xns9AB5917BE59FBapeale69hotmailcom@130.81.64.196:

Sorry, sorry! Clicked on the wrong newsgroup window.

Reply to
Peale