sim card interface in a phone

Hi,

I was asked to change the sim card slot of a phone. By removing the old connector broken, I have ripped the track of the "D-(USB Inter-Chip)" pin. Do you know if the phones sometimes use this interface to communicate with the SIM card and in what circumstances? In this case, have you got an idea of ??the type of circuit that is connected to this pin?

thank you

Reply to
pes