service manual needed for sylvania/magnavox RRH801AK01

Hey-

Subject says pretty much all.

Is servicemanuals.net my only choice?

No sound or it's low/scratchy, and occasionally pops. Right now, I've got sound routed from the cable box to an old boom box. I'm about to buy a TDA1524A chip, as there is low level input there, but no output (and it's hot). I was going to replace some small electrolytics on the inputs to this chip also.

Thought some schematics might help if this isn't the problem.

Thanks- Kerry

Reply to
K.S.

I hope this links help

K.S. wrote:

Reply to
AS

Wow-

Thanks for all the links-

servicemanuals.net is the > I hope this links help

Reply to
bobo_00