Sencore's Z meter

Does anyone know if this cap tester can also test ceramic capacitors, in addition of course to electrolytics ? Thanks

moonlite

Reply to
moonlite

moonlite: The answer is YES to both questions. electricitym

Reply to
electricitym

It can test for value - the ESR test would be useless.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

I had the pleasure of using an LC-102 (they're at at least 103 now) for much of the time I worked in electronics repair. Its only drawback was lack of portability for testing; the suspected capacitor had to be removed from the chassis for this test, and others. For many repairs, where a simple verification and subsequent replacement is a slam-dunk, this is not an issue. I give this tester high marks, 5 starts.

It isn't a one-trick pony either...

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre