Flex (FPC/FFC) connectors and how to connect to them...

Why don't you ask Varitronix what kind of connection they recommend?

ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy
Reply to
Ban

Hi there,

I've ordered an OLED display from Mouser, and the data sheet for it specifies that it has a TAB style connection with pin spacing at 0.65mm. I'm imagining the I need an FPC/FFC style connector, but, try as I might, I can't find one in this pitch anywhere (data sheet specifies pin to pin spacing of 0.648+-0.03mm to be exact). Does anyone have any idea where I might find something like this (I've tried all the obvious places: Google, Mouser, Digikey, Molex, Amp, etc.).

Is it possible to solder directly to flexible circuit board? This might be my only option...

Thanks, Jaye.

Reply to
Jaye Gallagher