Seeking schematic for Sears 10/2/50 amp battery charger/starter

If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says "Sears" on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Model 200.71211

Reply to
Dave

Nevermind. Was able to confirm that it is working correctly. In the future, I'll just troubleshoot it.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want answers.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Hey Bob,

Actually, I did realize that, and posted the model number in a reply to my own post.

I just didn't think of it in the first post, at 9:36. It took me another hour and an half to get to that point...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I missed that when scanning thru your added posts.

Bob H

Reply to
hrhofmann

Bottom line is, I should have been bright enough to include it in my first post. You were right about that.

Take it easy...

Dave

Reply to
Dave