Search for Nikkai customer services.

A search on google for: "nikkai customer services" drew a blank - can anyone help on this score?

My problem is, I bought a "bare bones" (fit your own HDD) twin tuner freeview PVR (Nikkai A52HF) at what I thought was a bargain price.

When I set it up to the TV I found that the EPG and record selection system was total crap and virtually unusable, I have been trying to find out whether there are on-air firmware upgrades like with other PVRs that might at some future date correct these problems.

TIA.

Reply to
ian field

Nikkai is a Maplin brand, who are unfortunately responsible for the support. But I expect you knew that :-|

Clues on the original manufacturer here.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Thanks - the messages there seem to confirm my opinion, its a POS!

Reply to
ian field

Apparently its a re-badged Yamada DTV-3000HDD, I found their website where they announce: "Yamada Denki's slogan is No1 customer service" - but no contact link that I could find.

Reply to
ian field