Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

the heat input, no.

fitting in the bathroom. It has lasted just fine.

a CFL get to 100C. That would mean an incandescent would get a lot hotter than that! What of the surrounding stuff, like the ceiling?

house.

(in the actual light socket) that can become brittle with age and heat.

You said: " I prefer not to have things that hot inside my house.", so you are either quite ignorant, or just another liar.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's getting worse.

If you ever write anything funny, I'll let you know.

Yet you made a blanket statement that I have no sense of humor.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That some other people have a maid? How does that make me pompous, or a snob, when I've never had a maid, or any help? I started working part time at 13, after school & weekends at a TV shop. I still cook, clean & do my own laundry. I also do volunteer work by collecting old computers, repairing them, then giving them away to other disabled US Veterans. I am no longer allowed to work, due to my failing health, but I have to keep busy on the days I can get out of bed. All you do is publicly make a fool of yourself.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Do they still do that? It isn't common in the US.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

of claning up to do.

Then leave them in Africa or South America where they belong.

eggs?

Yes, they come from free range chickens. Rather gamy tasting critters. You get on an international newsgroup, then blather on in British slang, then throw a hissy fit when someone questions you. Pathetic. Are you sure you aren't French?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've

long.

heatsink is working, then it won't be too hot for my hand or the LEDs.

hot enough to burn skin? They wouldn't like that temperature.

Are you telling me that your mother had any kids who weren't born brain dead?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I would rate you at around -1E22 efficient. IOW, not enough to notice, without quite a bit of effort. No matter how fast you type, the output is less than worthless.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We are led to believe that animal welfare legislation in the UK is more stringent than in mainland Europe.

Reply to
ian field

He claims to be 1/4 Swedish.

Reply to
ian field

He was probably dropped on his head a lot as an infant.

Reply to
ian field

He acts like a meatball. :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

She kept trying to flush him down the toilet, but the plumber kept fishing him back out. :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Disgusting. I had relatives with a chicken farm in Kentucky years ago, and it was nothing like that. It was cleaned daily, well lit, and the chickens had plenty of room to move around. Each of their buildings were concrete block with sheet metal roofs, and plenty of ventilation that could be partially closed down in the winter. You could barely tell that animals were there from the odor. Mostly, you smelled the shelled corn they were fed.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He lives in Scotland and just loves being teased about kilts (skirt).

Reply to
ian field

Its not a kilt when you add pantyhose and stilletos. :(

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I have never worn a Kilt before.I want to but a set of Uilleann Pipes. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Real Scotsmen don't wear thongs either.

--
Keith
Reply to

T'would be a big problem after a bottle or two of scotch, woon't?