nfren 18 inch tft-lcd monitor bad

Hello, I have a nfren 18 inch lcd monitor that locked up the other day. :( The control pad would not let me turn th eunit on or off or adjust anything else. The screen was scewed in monitor mode but using the remote and switching to tv tuner I was able to watch tv fine. I unpluged the unit and when I pluged it back up it was all fine. A week later it is locked again on the control pad but now the remote does not work. All of the control lights on the fron pannel are on when the unit is plugged up but you cannot turn the unit off by them and there is no picture or hint of light from the backlight. An suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Chris

Reply to
christpher7