Sony KV25-F1U

I am trying to connect a Humax PVR to the Scart socket of the Sony KV25-F1U . It has two scarts on the back of the set. The first scart works fine, but the second seems to be an output scart that only sends a signal from the set . Is this correct and is their any way to change it to an input scart either from the menu if possible or do I have to get a TV engineer in do it?

Thanks

Reply to
Inexperter

Does the TV set have a means of selecting a 2nd scart input ? If no then you obviously can't use it.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

This is my dad's set that I am trying to fix I can access the scart via the menu but what I don't know how to do is change it from an output scart to an input scart.

At the moment its showing via the menu out put from the TV to an external source and I am just wondering if we can reverse it. But my Dad has lost the manual and I am unable to find a copy of it on the Sony website

Thanks

Reply to
Inexperter