schematic for power supply of pansat 2500a

anybody know where I can get a schematic for the power PCB for a pansat 2500a? EMP from a nearby lightning strike caused a problem. receiver won't power up, I am checking the SMPS PCB, no visible damage, have 165 VDC to the mosfet drain but the heat sink gets too hot, and mosfet apparently is not working because there is no secondary DC voltage going to the main board. T1 coils test good in circuit. warranty does not cover lightning strikes. pulled C5 and tests OK. haven't pulled any other components. have checked a lot of caps and diodes in circuit and nothing stands out.

Reply to
Thirsty

Got it from al7bar. Not perfect but helpful. Thanks to Pogi

jchen
Reply to
jchen