pc smps power supply for rf generator

is there any one on this group who can help me with this one

i want to use a pc smps power supply for generating a fix med power rf signal

to tap it at the output of the power transformer inside a pc smps just before the rectifyer stage

i would like to used it to drive a small induction heating coil

can it be done with a minimum of circuit modification to a stock pc power supply

what size of matching inductor will i need to drive my coil

these pc ps can put out allmost 200watt of output power with switching freq beween 25 and 200khz

most of the time these pc ps can be get for free recycled from old obsolete computer

any help appreciated

Reply to
nanotech1