Sears 564 stuck in Demo - HELP !!!

I have a sears tv mod # 564-42955950 stuck in demo mode. I have tried all the button combo's I can think of. Calling sears has been no help. the buttons are power,vol+,vol-,channel+,channel-, OBC, page, menu+, menu-, enter, exit.

The TVstill works just great except for the constant words coming down the screen

Iahave tried the remote and TV Menu (Page) button for over 10secs holding vol + / - same time for over 10 secs. Does anyone ave a clue???

Thanks, KT

Reply to
horselady