Samsung TV TXE2745 (KCT52A)

TV was dead. Flashing front LED. Putting an extra load on the power supply (100 W light bulb from B+ to ground) caused the TV to power up. TV stayed on when the load was removed. Re-soldered most of the power supply circuit. LED no longer flashes. Stays on continuously, but TV no longer powers up. I get only 40 volts to the collector of the HOT. 14.5 volts line O.K. Tried another programmed EEPROM. No change. Everything I check, checks good. I'm stumpted. (I've checked for solder bridges).

Reply to
Searching

Schematics here:

Check capacitors, SE125N.