25" Sanyo tv

I have a Sanyo 25PN1 TV "Modal C25EG77NE" Chassis EB4-A25 When I power it up the standby LED comes on, but when I press the channel change buttons or use the remote the LED flashes. I have replaced R621 as it was O/C. Can any help

Joe

Reply to
joe

I had one with a bad flyback, came on, shut right down, with some high voltage. Check B+ @ horiz output, the drive, & regulated B+. With no info from you, it's hard to help you. The led lights because the 5 volt lin, & possibly other standby voltages are there. Sky.

Reply to
Skype_man