Saisho TV tuning

Hi, I have an old Saisho Tv and cannot seem to save the settings when tuning into a tv channel. Any advise?

Reply to
planejane

In some models they use a small lithium cell for the user memory. Other models have a standby supply.

You would have verify this. It is also possible that something failed that has to do with the uPC area.

If the problem gets too involved, it would bne more economical to change the set for a new one. I would keep going with this one if that is the only problem.

Jerry G.

Reply to
Jerry G.