Royal CX7000 Rev. OK, Fwd Bad, Schematic?

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to get a schematic for a Royal CX7000 paper shredder? I've got one that works ok in reverse (to unjam), but will not work in the forward (auto) mode. The paper sense detedtor has about 7v across it when idle, and goes down to about 4v when I put a piece of paper through. Other than that, I haven't tried much of anything else yet.

Any ideas or schematic?

Thanks a bunch!

-Frank Holland, PA

Reply to