Ricoh AP206 engine?

Can anyone tell me if there are other printers which use the same engine as the Ricoh AP206. The top fuser roller in mine has a couple of small chunks taken out of it and I'm trying to source a cheap replacement.

Reply to
TheMgt

In message , TheMgt writes

Tells me

Equivalent Models Lanier Worldwide AP 206 Worldwide Nashuatec C 7006 Worldwide Gestetner C 7006 Worldwide Savin SLP 6 c Worldwide

--
Timothy
Reply to

Damn, I was hoping for something a bit more common. Minolta QMS or the like. Oh well.

Reply to
TheMgt

Nope. You're using great logic, but unfortunately, Ricoh is the manufacturer. The other guys you mentioned are just office machine hustlers. So, what you want to do is like hoping to get a Ford transmission for your Yugo (or a Trabant engine for your Humvee).

Richard

Reply to
Richard Steinfeld

I was thinking more along the lines of Canon engine for my Hewlett Packard.

Reply to
TheMgt

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:06:14 +0000, TheMgt Has Frothed:

Richo makes their own engine. You would need to find another printer that uses the Richo engine not the other way around.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow