Ricoh 3213 copier error code E13

I am getting an error code on my Ricoh 3213 copier.

E13

Any suggestions as to what this may indicate?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Nordseth

CODE #13 - ZERO CROSS SIGNAL ERROR

- Definition - The CPU does not receive the zero cross signal within 0.56 second.

- Possible Causes - =B7 Defective main board =B7 Defective dc power supply board =B7 Zero cross line open

=B7 CN107 on the main board or CN202 on the dc power supply board is not correctly connected.

- Action - Turn the main switch off and on.

Check that CN107 on the main board and CN202 on the dc power supply board are correctly connected.

Incorrect - Connect CN107 and CN202

Correct - Check the voltage at CN202-2 on the dc power supply board.

0 volts - Replace the dc power supply board. 0=2E6 volt - Check the voltage at CN107-1 on the main board.

0 volts - Replace the dc harness.

0=2E6 volt - Replace the main board.

If you happen to be in the uk I can recommend a place where you may be able to get the boards tested/repaired or get further help.

Reply to
blaildyors