SIGTRAP error while debugging in DDD

Hi All, I was new to GDB debugger. While i am trying to run my code on GDB, initially i am getting the error "Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap". Even though am able to debugging the code. Why iam getting the SIGTRAP error intially ?. Can any one helpme how to avoid this kind of error?. Is there any way/command in GDB to ignore the SIGTRAP error.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards Murali N

Reply to
Murali