Rex Talking Machine

We have an old Rex Talking Machine(record player) that I would like to find parts or manual for. Does anyone have any kind of info or links on it? Not able to find a model number on it just a label on marked Rex Talking machine of Philadelphia. How about a history on the company itself?

--
Dartattack
Reply to

Try rec.antiques.radio+phono

Beloved Leader

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:48:48 +0000, Dartattack Has Frothed:

type 'rex talking machine' read the numerous links.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Meat Plow