Philips K11

Hello there.

Does anyone know where I can download a service diagram / manual from... ( for free ? ;} )

Or alt I am having problems with Vertical collapse. No voltages on any of the output ( vert ) transistors / driver. Power from the LOPT is being loaded down / vert transistors test ok.

Many thanks.

P.S What is the difference between the K9 & K11 ?

Reply to
Your all new Satan