** replacement type for AF126 transistor needed

Hi, I want repair my old Car Radio. So I'm searching for a AF126 (Germanium) transistor or a eqivalent replacement type. As anybody can help me? Roll

Reply to
barolo

That would be

Industry Number : AF126 NTE Device Number: NTE160 T-PNP,GE-RF/IF AMP,TO-72

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

DaveM

The AF126 is available from:

Peter