Repairing Aastra 9417CW Bell Phone

I have a Aastra 9417CW Bell telephone that is really a great phone, but recently the display doesn't work at all either does the display showing you what line your on (2-line phone). Does anybody know if there is an easy fix for this? It seems there is no power getting to the phone. The phone still works but there is no displays at all, no hands free etc. Can someone please help !!

Reply to
l_brazzi

After doing some internet searching I have found out the proper name for the phone is the Meridian aastra 9417CW. Thank-you for any help in advance

Reply to
l_brazzi