No-Charge, No-Obligation Test Equipment Repair Evaluation

Mr Test Equipment offers a comprehensive test equipment repair services.

Unlike some of the manufacturers, we offer a no-charge, no-obligation evaluation of broken test equipment.

We issue no-cost, no-obligation repair quotations for current, obsolete and out-of-support test equipment from quality manufacturers like Agilent (HP), Tektronix, Anritsu, Marconi, Acterna, R&S, Fluke, etc.

All we ask is that you handle the DHL, FedEx or UPS shipment charges ?to and from?.

Simply send us the broken equipment, and we will offer our evaluation and repair quote at no cost.

Please contact us for more information at snipped-for-privacy@mrtestequipmment.com, or call 905 274 6200

Kind Regards

Stephen Hopkins Mr Test Equipment Phone 905-274-6200 E-mail snipped-for-privacy@mrtestequipment.com

mrtestequipment