Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

The BBC World Service radio service sure is!

Reply to
=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$

This is pretty much correct.

"This is the film that caused all the fuss. According to a group of scientists brought together by documentary-maker Martin Durkin, if the planet is heating up, it isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it."

Reply to
=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$

You might find this interesting ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

They did mention something about garbage dumps filling up. What I was referring to was the reporter saying he couldn't understand why the Chinese were concerned with plastic bags when their power plants and refineries pollute much, much more. I found it amusing he didn't get the point that they don't give a hang about pollution; it's all about the oil!!

Reply to
=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$