Repair Krups Carafe Handle

Purchased a Krups coffee maker less than a year ago. The handle on the stainless steel carafe is coming off. Anyone in this group ever repair one successfully? If yes, how do I go about this? Thanks!

Reply to
the_truth_nothing_but

The plastic handle is in two pieces; the out part snaps onto the inner part. If you remove the outer part you can tighten the (rather small) nuts holding the handle onto the carafe.

MLS

--

Mike Squires (mikes at cs.indiana.edu)     317 233 9456 (w) 812 333 6564 (h)
mikes at siralan.org             546 N Park Ridge Rd., Bloomington, IN 47408

JR North

inner part.

holding

6564 (h)

IN 47408

I noticed that the plastic handle might come apart. What did you use to seperate the handle pieces? I'm afraid of busting the plastic. I was thinking of trying a dime to seperate the pieces. Thanks!

Reply to
the_truth_nothing_but

Our SWMBO's think the same ;>).

Reply to