Kenwood KA-7000

This was pretty well smoked when I first got it, but I've managed to get it all working now with one exception. I have great audio up to the speaker relay but it won't energize. I don't have the schematic for it and neither do kenwood or Sams. Anyone out there have that section of the print they could send me a copy of? This is really an exceptional unit (seperate power supply and all) so I would really appreciate it. TIA Steve Pearsons Electronics

Reply to
cynthiajacobs