Remote control for CyberHome CH-DVD 300S DVD player

(Repeat of post of Feb 26.)

I know it's a piece of s*** but does anyone by chance have a working remote for this thing they'd part with? I repaired the player's power supply (bad e-cap) but the front panel functions really aren't complete.

Thanks.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Sam Goldwasser

Did you try 1 800 remotes?

Look for the part number RMC 300Z. From my experience most Cyberhome used the same or very similar remote. I have a home unit and portable LCD and they use the same remote.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Does it look similar?

watch the word wrap or search there yourself.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

No but

is a link for the Jensen Remotes 300/400/500 manual. They seem to work OK with a lot of things and they're often cheap now the company is toast.

.
Reply to
Homer J Simpson