Re: Apex Parts Available

This is a followup to my search for a Horiz. Output Transistor for an Apex TV. I followed the recommendation of substuting a 2SC5150 in place of the seemingly unavailable 'D2120'. This suggestion is good advice as the set is now working fine.

Thanks to all who responded to my original post. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Bob Kos

Bob,

One thing that I've figured out is that many times the "2S" is left off the device number. Of course, other times something else might belong there...

is

Reply to
Kirk S.