KLH (APEX) KT2006 Gets Antenna Stations But Not Satellite, VCR or Cable

This is chassis CN-12C1. Off air stations come in fine but when I connect a strong signal like cable, satellite, VCR then there is just a black raster with distorted white horizontal lines running through it and no audio. The tuner was subbed with no change. Any suggestions on what to suspect are greatly appreciated. I know that the lifespans of these KLH/APEX TVs isn't long but I am curious about what is causing this problem. Thanks, Mark Affordable TV Repair

Reply to
markc