Photocopier toner equivalents

The national supplier of toner for Toshiba photocopiers can no longer supply toner for the Toshiba BD5120 - too old, not supported. Apparently the Toshiba/Gestetner/Mita brands are often re-badges. I've plenty of delivery bottles and am not too troubled for an exact match for the toner but is their an equivalents/ near equivalents of toner formulations anywhere. It looks as though I'll have to buy a range of modern day toner refils from a general offie supplier and hopefully find something that will do , or any other ideas?

-- Diverse Devices, Southampton, England electronic hints and repair briefs

N Cook