RCA ITC800FBK RANDOM DEAD

My first ITC800 chassis. Just got it in and bench tested it. It held up for an hour or so then went dead (didn't see if the pic went wide before it died) . I hear that the pincushion module can cause shutdown problems and that there is a service bulletin for it. Could someone post the essentials of the bulletin or post the link where I could find it. Any tips (other than from RW) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark

Reply to
MarkC

Check the pincushion correction wires (two) going from the main board to the pincushion board on the right side of the chassis. Solder the connections, & "slightly" pry the pins to give a bit more tension, unless they are burn, then cut the wires, & solder directly. Try this site. You need a login, but you may be able to get in. Sky.

Skype_man