Repost Toshiba 32" Tv dead.

I replaced the vertical IC, but found the service switch in the wrong position. It was at another shop. Now I have 12 volts. Jump the relay, & I get a raster, no video, no front button control.

5 volts, 33 volts, & 12 volts to tuner. The jungle IC is putting out no R G B but vertical, & horizontal are both fine. 10.5 volts to the relay. The relay is ok. Ides? Dani.

M # CX32630, Ch # TAC9035,

Reply to
Dani