RCA 52in big screen making beeping noise

My 52in RCA television is making a beeping noise whenever I plug it in. I have no picture and no sound just a steady beep coming from the back of the television. Any idea on what is wrong with it?

thanks

Reply to
radkonn

For some reason I couldn't log into my old account. I don't know if i has become inactive or what (hence radkonn2). Well, I just wanted t post an update. For some reason, I have been getting some email asking me if I ever fixed the problem. This link must pull u whenever someone does a search on a search enging. Well, I decided t buy a new TV instead and put the big screen in my workout/game room Of course, it wasn't working for a while, since I didn't really fin the need to get it going again. That is until I started receiving th emails. It turns out that this is a very common problem, and most o the time it is caused by the failure of two parts. Therefore, I too the chance and ordered two parts that cost me forty dollars and th TV is now fixed. It turned out to be the horizontal output transisto and the flyback transformer. Again, I'm no expert on electroni devices, but it was very easy to replace the parts. I was told by on repair technician that 98 percent of the time replacing these part will fix the problem. If anyone is having the same problem and isn' sure where the parts are located, feel free to email me snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co

Reply to
radkonn2

You have to be willing to desolder and solder in the new parts.

Reply to
radkonn2