Rank Arena Widescreen CRT

What about the high voltage leads? seems like that would be pretty handy for various hi-voltage projects, but I haven't seen anything like defunct medical x-ray stuff at the local scrap yard for many years. I'd like to get 10 or 20 feet of that HV cable to go on a tree root zapper.

The lead is

It's not, the Dept. of HHS supposedly tracks all medical and dental x- ray tubes through out their life.

I would

(que Dueling Banjos 8^O)

Reply to
mike

There were no cables with these assemblies.

These were still in the boxes & packing material. The only date I found on any of them was 1977.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to