Radio Sound Schematic Help

Hi all,

Can anyone help me. I need a radio schematic for a Radio Sound Model

76164-96 that was on a 1997 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Motorcycle. I contacted radio sound corp. and they referred me to the local Harley dealer. When I talked to the local dealer they almost laughed in my face. Is there anyone that can help me with a schematic for this radio? Thanks for reading my post

Duke

Big Duke