PTV705 micro

Desperately needed, a miroprocessor for this. I know it is NLA.

So down in your boneyard you are looking for a board the says "GR5D SMALL SIGNAL" on it. Will buy a defective board if necessary, as long as the micro is good. I don't care if it has coolant all over it or what.

This is a recall which was fixed just fine, but is now turning itself on at maximum volume, and in the service menu. There ain't much else it could be. It is still under primary shop warranty.

I'd rather not have the IC removed from the board, less chance for damage. Shipping will be higher but so what.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly