JVC Camcorder DC Adapter Connector (Plug)

Anyone know where to obtain the odd-looking plug that is on the end of present-day JVC camcorder AC-adapter cables? It's sort of a rectangular cross-section, but with a lip on one edge.

I'm wanting to make a regulated external battery pack for my MG155US camcorder, and I'm stumped on the connector-availability thing.

thanks,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Here is a picture of the connector, as it appears on the DC output of the adapter:

Martin

Reply to
Martin