Proscan TV Problems

I am having an issue with my TV. I haved repaired other electronics in the past, but never had to repair a monitor or television. Could someone look at the picture in the link below and tell if it is something I could take care of (fuse replacement etc..) or if it is something I should take to a professional?

jason.behring

With the service manual, training, and proper set-up, you should be able to service this. I would suggest you give the set out for an estimate. This can be any number of a list of things to start with, and you would not be able to carry these out at home.

--

Jerry G.

Jerry G.