Problems with Mitsubishi HL6905ATK monitor.

I am having problem with a Mitsubsishi HL6905ATK monitor. When first turned on it jitters almost like the picture is getting smaller than bigger quickly and repeatly. Some times the picture will totally collaspe, power light goes out and there is a squealing sound from monitor. If you turn off switch and wait a few secs and ture back on it may be ok. After warming up a few minutes it is OK! I have already replace the 5v and 24v regulators on the power supply and one bad looking cap. Anyone have any suggestion or anyone have a service manual for this monitor?? I believe the HL6905 and HL6905ATK are very much the same.

Any help is great.

Steve snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca

Reply to
Steve Pennell