Power supply pinout for Canon MV450i Camcorder

Hi

... I have a Canon MV450 Camcorder and have lost its powersupply. The DC IN connector on the camera uses a very special connector with *three* pins, ~6mm wide and ~2mm high. Input voltage is 9.5 V. I have no idea about which pin is positive, negativ or what the third pin is for. Just trying out may be a little bit risky. Does anybody know about that or has the same camera or powersupply and can eventually measure this for me? I would be *very* gratefull for any information, since now the camera is completly useless for me.

a thousand thnx for any infos

tubus

Reply to
tubus