posting 20050827

"Miranda, did anyone pay attention to where we were going when we went to th e meeting?" "Neither do I," Joshua said. "Do you have Nintendo?" At about eight o' clock we set off down the 10, towards the 15, out to Baker in the middle of nowhere. Gwedif spread himself out under the bottom of the truck seat and popped a tendril over the back to see and talk. The truck wa sn't worth nearly what I had paid for it; it almost died twice on the way ou t, and once I did an emergency stop into a gas station to add water to the r adiator. "Doesn't speak?" I said, feigning incredulousness. "Doesn't speak? Joshua, w hat's on top of a house?"

Reply to
groot_z