Plectron R720A - ni-cad battery pak spec

I am looking for the battery specification for the Plectron 720A (monitor receiver). The documentation that I have does not list the original battery number. There was no battery in unit when I received (common).

Could have really used feature with loss of commercial power in recent storm events.

g. beat

Reply to
w9gb

How long do you want it to run on a charge? What current does it eat? runtime / current gives you the amphour rating you want.

The circuit should tell you what V is required, esp any V regs, look up their minimum Vdrop, and min V_batt is V_out plus V_drop

NT

Reply to
meow2222