Good place to buy MCU boards

Hi,

I'm interested in MCU evaluation boards, and would like to buy in north America for faster shipping but more importantly in case it needs to be returned.

The only place I know is sparkfun.com. Are there any other places?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul

Digikey, Zilog, but they don't spam here.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Try

(non-US but worth a mention)
(under hardware)

These following are more for "working boards" than dev/evaluation boards (i.e., intended to be integrated into end products) but can also be used for evaluation.

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

Mouser, Digikey and Newark among others sell many of the manufacturers demo boards. And many of the Manufacturers like Microchip sell direct form their web site as well.

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

but worth a mention)

hardware)

mo

ite

Great, thanks for the replies. This is a good database of places selling microcontrollers & eval boards.

Regards, Paul

Reply to
Paul