kenwood cassettedeck X-45 5Volt

Hi all,

I have a problem with a audio cassette player Kenwood X-45

The deck won't switch on.

The +5 Volt dc is very low, just 4.69 Volt.

Possible that the reset is referenced to the 5 Volt.

Looks like a zener diode which is out of spec.

Does someone has a schematic drawing for me. Or a repair suggestion.

Thanks in advance PP

eddumweer at hotmail dot com

eddumweer

I have had the same problem.

Sorry, still do! Mine is at the 4.7v mark. It eventaully works to a certain degree if left in the standby stat for a few hours. Then the display comes on. After attempting to play a tape the cassett just cuts out and the display dissappears. I would love to know what it is. I did repair two dry joints near the power input but to no avail.

eddumweer Wrote:

--
zorg
Reply to